Thursday, May 15, 2008

Key-Key turns the BIG one-two!!!

May 13th, 1996 was a very special day in our family. That day was the day that the brain power in our family experienced a HUGE surge and has only continued to grow stronger year by year. May 13th was the day that Marcos was born and not only is he handsome, kind, tender-hearted, and loving....but the KID has such a big brain that I have to stuff cotton balls in his ears before he goes to bed or else I will have to change his pillow case every morning because brains will just be oozing out of his ears. I've tried to keep reminding Marcos that he needs to make sure that he uses his POWERS FOR GOOD AND NOT EVIL.










(Anthony is our resident baker extraordinaire and this absolutely lovely birthday cake is proof of the love that Anthony has for Marcos.)







Marcos my wish for you as you turn 12 is that you continue to do well in school and that you don't forget that you are capable of anything. You can be ANYTHING that you want to be.

You will ALWAYS have my endless love as a reminder to continue to be the GREAT person that I know you are.

I love you Key-Key Maga!!




.........................................

No comments: