Tuesday, May 20, 2008

6 is equal to 42 ?!?!


















Happy birthday Moonie!

I can't believe that we've had Muneca in our lives for almost SIX WHOLE YEARS!! She came to live with us when she was just 5 weeks old. She was teeny tiny and her tail curled perfectly.

She is MY girl...MY brown sugar...MY Moon Pie....she loves ME and I love HER....and if you've ever seen us together it's quite obvious...and if you don't believe me...you can ask her.....she'll tell you!


......................................

1 comment:

and peanut makes three... said...

Baby Moon pie.. Auntie Krissy sends her love...everytime I see that little scar you left on my calf that night that I came over and you bite me... it just makes me feel so sad and I miss you. So here is my shout out to my girl...my moon pie in the sky!