Sunday, September 7, 2008

L-O-V-E is all you need and HAPPINESS is a nice bonus.

I have one more thing that I can check off of my "List of Things To Do." On Wednesday September 3rd, I saw Al Green in concert! He's one of my very favorite musical artists. His career really started to take off during the early 1970's which is when I was born. While I was growing up I have fond memories of listening to all of his music including Love and Happiness, Tired of Being Alone, I'm Still in Love With You and Let's Stay Together. This was long before I ever realized that he would become a legendary soul and R&B icon.











On May 27, 2008 he released his latest album, Lay It Down. He is also the recipient of the 2008 BET Lifetime Achievement Award.



























I just wanted to let everyone know that I've seen Al Green LIVE IN CONCERT. Anyone that hasn't had this opportunity should be GREEN with envy right now!



...................................

No comments: