Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A cute greeting that I recently received from beautiful & sunny Las Vegas, Nevada!




























This photo of Baylee and Brayden was actually taken on August 8th, but I'm almost sure that the weather in Las Vegas today would still allow for a bikini and/or swimming trunks!

Yep...I just checked the weather report for Vegas and this is what I found:
LAS VEGAS, NEVADA Current conditions as of 4:40 pm MST 91° (High: 93° Low: 72°) I AM SO JEALOUS!!

This morning Alex was looking at this photo and he seemed to be deep in thought. So I asked him what he was thinking and he said that he thought that Baylee looks exactly like Brayden except her eyes and hair are lighter. I agree with Alex. I think that they look a lot alike...and I KNOW that they both look SWEETER than SWEET! Brayden looks quite STUDLY in his swimming trunks (while also looking very protective of his little sister). But I have to say that I don't think that I have EVER seen another female, young OR old, that can ROCK a BIKINI (and sunglasses) like Baylee does!!! ONCE AGAIN....I AM SO JEALOUS!!




.............................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First you surprise me with the photos of Cory and then you put a photo of my "2 Little B'S in a Pod" what a great feeling to see my son and grandchildren on your blog site...
Once again, you are the best...
I love reading your blog, you are very funny and very animated...I think we have a lot in common when it comes to animation...