Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A game of TAG!!

Thanks to Deanna for tagging me! Hopefully all that play will have fun!!!

RULES:
A. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
B. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people, posts their name; then goes to their blog and/or MySpace, leaves them a comment letting them know they have been tagged and invites them to read your blog.

Here we go!......

1. Growing up I was a HUGE Michael Jackson fan. (Yep! I even had ONE, WHITE glove AND a RED "THRILLER" shirt with gold buttons in my collection of MJ stuff.)

2. When I was about 20 years old I needed to get a copy of my birth certificate and discovered that I had never been legally named, so I got to "name" myself....I opted for DENA LEANN, which is the name that my parents had given me at birth. Much safer than my other choices since I'm not really sure I look like a SHAWNIKWA LAQWEESHA! :-)

3. My oldest son (Anthony) and my youngest son (Alex) are both born on August 20th....8 years apart.

4. I have a BAD habit of NEVER arriving early, LUCKY to arrive on time, and will MOST LIKELY always arrive AT LEAST 5 minutes LATE to appointments....no matter how hard I try!!!

5. I love to watch the following TV shows:
- MAURY (especially when it's about "Who's your baby daddy") .
- INTERVENTION (makes me so glad that I don't have any SERIOUS addictions).
- COPS (I swear I'm Sotally Tober, Mr. Nice Polisk Oskifer! But please don't look in my trunk.)
- LOST
- GREY'S ANATOMY

6. If I was going to be executed at midnight and had to choose my last meal it would have to be from Crown Burger and would consist of the following:
DEEP FRIED chicken sandwich (plus pickles and mustard), french fries with fry sauce, extra large diet coke, chocolate shake....and a KING SIZE Snickers bar....YUM-MAY!

Tag....you're it!
Krissy, Leona, Darren, Anthony, Marcos, and Alex....have fun!!



.............................................

1 comment:

Zobell Fam said...

Thanks for playing...SHAWNIKWA LAQWEESHA!! Oh and I will let you know what time PJ's sx is on Thursday, they say that we will be there for at least 6 hours :(