Tuesday, February 12, 2008

We all got there by accident......

My mom bought tickets to see the Harlem Globetrotters last night and she invited my family to go along with her.

My boys were excited about going from the minute that she mentioned it. I was excited because:

1. My boys were excited.

2. The ticket included a FREE hotdog and soda (entertainment AND no worries about what to make for dinner...those are probably the top two things that can make my day great NO MATTER WHAT!)


It was a lot of fun!



















It was such a fun night that we decided that we weren't going to let this little incident that happened near our home on the way to the Energy Solutions Arena ruin our evening (which, I may have already mentioned, included FREE hotdogs and soda!)



















Thank goodness, none of us were hurt including the 16 year old driver of the truck that caused the accident and his 8 year old brother who were on their way........can you guess?............to see the Harlem Globetrotters!



...........................

No comments: