Monday, November 10, 2008

Give Anthony Photoshop and a few hours of free time and this is what you get.....

Anthony made a mixtape cover for the new TWO OF A KIND-Back 2 Business CD. If you haven't had a chance to check out his video in my previous post make sure that you do! I'm SO impressed with his video editing and Photoshop skills, but I think what I'm most impressed with is how creative his thoughts are AND the fact that he can take what he's thinking and put everything together in a video or in an image.

































So last night I'm sleeping (which is what I try to do at night) and at 1:15 am (that's AM!) my phone starts beeping (LOUDLY!) and I get a picture message on my phone from Anthony with a text that says he wants me to check out a "throw away" final draft of a mixtape cover that he made for his friend Zach.































I figured if he was willing to lose sleep time by staying up making a "throw away" for his friend that he should be more than willing to make something for his dear ol' mother--his DEAR OL' MOTHER that couldn't go back to sleep for MORE than an HOUR after being roused out of a deep sleep with the message that HE sent me.

So I asked him to make something for me. He said that he would!

This is what I got a few hours later:
































I love Pesky's mohawk, I think that Gordy looks just like Eminem (he definitely is the white "rapper" in the group), Nena looks super tough (check out the bling earrings that Nena and Moonie have!) If any of my dogs were to get a tattoo I'm sure that Anthony hit it right on the head that it would be Moonie--she's sporting a tattoo that says "Dena".

I don't condone any type of drug usage in my household so I'd like everyone to know that the "cigarettes" are just part of their "bad dog image".

Also, I would never encourage my dogs to swear, but I have to say that I backed them 110% in their decision to write about their trials and tribulations with Animal Control....and what do you know? It has become their HIT SINGLE!!!

Thanks for making me LAUGH OUT LOUD Anthony....this made my week!







..................................

No comments: